Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pickin' Day

I was out and about today, visiting my favorite junk locations and picking up LOTS of treasures so I can stock up for my Etsy store. I think my favorite find today, were these vintage hand made felt booties, with tiny buttons and stitched in blue - adorable! Also spied some cute hangers and this little dish towel. And let's not forget the "Adventures in Science" book!

I also scored some cool kitchen items, green melmac cups, apons, tin containers, old ladles, dessert plates, and some diner dishes edged in teal - fun stuff!
Came across more vintage kid's stuff a couple of cute cotton onsies with embroidery, and these "little rascals" type pants with tiny criss-cross straps. I also found this chenille coverlet, and very sweet embroidered quilt top, there was a lot of love and work that went into this item! I had a great day, and I can't wait to get my store opened up!  Please visit me soon for lots of vintage coolness at redbarnretro.etsy.com.